start_ipython() and multiprocessing

freesoftware.ipython
Hi,

When I do "import multiprocessing; p = multiprocessing.Pool()" in IPython everything works fine. However when I put "import IPython; IPython.start_ipython()" in say "test.py" and then do "$python test.py" and try starting a pool with the above command the prompt starts "multiplying itself" and sometimes crashes.

I use Anaconda 4.4.0 Python 2.7.13 IPython 5.3.0 on Windows 7.

--
  Hugo Gagnon