system endian fix

Aleksander Piotrowski-5
hi

it looks like SYSTEM_ENDIAN is set incorrectly inside complete_import()
function (cpyamf/util.pyx, line 117).  C code that has been generated
from this file set locale variable (cpyamf/util.c, line 1286) and not
the global one (cpyamf/util.c, line 635)

i think that "global SYSTEM_ENDIAN" is missing there -- see attached
diff.

alek

util.pyx.diff (384 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: system endian fix

Nick Joyce
Hey Alek,

Thanks for the patch, this is indeed a bug. I have created a ticket [1]. If you come across anything else let us know!

Cheers,

Nick

[1] - http://dev.pyamf.org/ticket/776