testing class based generic views

Patrick Carra
Can anyone point me towards a tutorial for how to test a CreateView function?

RES: testing class based generic views

Samuel Nogueira

I don’t know a test tutorial, but I think you can get some help in the Django docs. https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/topics/testing/tools/

Samuel Nogueira Bacelar

GitHub: https://github.com/SamuelNoB

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuel-nogueira-87800b1aa/

Can anyone point me towards a tutorial for how to test a CreateView function?