this feature available in django

namo

Re: this feature available in django

Adam Johnson-2
Hi again!

I think you've (again) found the wrong mailing list for this post. This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not for support using Django. This means the discussions of bugs and features in Django itself, rather than in your code using it. People on this list are unlikely to answer your support query with their limited time and energy. Read more on the mailing lists at https://www.djangoproject.com/community/

For support, please use the django-users mailing list, or IRC #django on Freenode, or a site like Stack Overflow. There are people out there willing to help on those channels, but they might not respond if you don't ask your question well. Stack Overflow's question guide can help you frame it well: https://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask .

Also if you haven't read it, please take a look at Django's Code of Conduct: https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/ . These are our "ground rules" for working well as a community, and will help you get the most out of Django and our fantastic community.

Thanks for your understanding,

Adam

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 09:58, hunar techie <[hidden email]> wrote:

Adam