use Python script into C#.net

chintan.bhatt

Hi,

We are currently developing an application where we need to call python script from c#.net code.

We are using VS 2008 …Is it possible, if yes then how we can achieve that , we do not know anything about Python !!!!

Best Regards,

CHINTAN BHATT | PROJECT LEADER

TatvaSoft CMMI Maturity level 3

Email Id:  [hidden email]

Skype Id:  tatva85

Website:  http://www.tatvasoft.com

This email is for the named person's use only and is confidential.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission or miss delivery.  If you receive this email in error, you must not use or disclose it or its contents or rely on it.  If you are the intended recipient you must not copy, disclose or distribute this email without the prior consent of Tatvasoft.  We exclude all liability for viruses or similar agents and for the personal views of our employees as expressed in any email.