want to join IRC

pandyamarut
Hello Everyone,
I want to join #django IRC channel please if someone can help me over.

Regards,
Thank you!

Re: want to join IRC

Jason-6
there are two items at https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/IrcFAQ that would be helpful to you in the General Tips section,  Also, there are a large number of results when you search for how to join irc

Re: want to join IRC

Apurva Anil Kunkulol
This is alright, but the thing is that whenever I login, I see no other users on the channel talking.
I use this #django-IRC-channel to join. So I want to know if this is correct, or there's something else that needs to be done that I'm not currently.

On Friday, 12 January 2018 07:43:24 UTC+5:30, [hidden email] wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I want to join #django IRC channel please if someone can help me over.

Regards,
Thank you!

Re: want to join IRC

Jason-6
That's most likely due to the channel being slow.  I bet if you stayed logged in for a couple weeks you would see more activity.  Or even post a question?