web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

123

Re: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

Bugzilla from anderson922220@163.com
book4e 写道:
> 音译应该是"坚狗",不过中文名叫"坚果"比较好听,个人认为。
应该“粘狗”
比较好

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

hongqing lv
这种东西最好用BS结构实现.比如Django.必竟不是时时在用的程序.BS结构还是方便些.
我现在也在维护一些程序模块.也是自己写的Checkout脚本.Make脚本.Build Setup脚本.Build ISO脚本.还要有多语种文件的信息.
想找一些这样的工具,也是没有找到合适的.如果你想做.我想我们可以一起做.我也正好目前 有这个强列的需求.现在编译的时候,要
步步小心,时时注意.否则,就会出问题.并且应该引入的自动单元测试也还没有引入.

hongqing.lv
2008-01-10

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

Ben Luo-3

2008/1/10 hongqing.lv <[hidden email]>:
这种东西最好用BS结构实现.比如Django.必竟不是时时在用的程序.BS结构还是方便些.
我现在也在维护一些程序模块.也是自己写的Checkout脚本.Make脚本.Build Setup脚本.Build ISO脚本.还要有多语种文件的信息.
想找一些这样的工具,也是没有找到合适的.如果你想做.我想我们可以一起做.我也正好目前 有这个强列的需求.现在编译的时候,要
步步小心,时时注意.否则,就会出问题.并且应该引入的自动单元测试也还没有引入.
debian的包管理用python 作的。可以借鉴一下。

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

叉叉

On Jan 10, 2008 9:56 AM, Ben Luo <[hidden email]> wrote:
debian的包管理用python 作的。可以借鉴一下。
redhat 的 yum也是python做的。

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

hongqing lv
其实,现在缺少一个一站式的编译环境 ,也就是说build Farm一类的东西.可以通用一个图形界面(BS,CS,XML-RPC)形式来控制编译的过程.
比如:
1Checkout出源代码
2源码规则分析(按公司内部制定的代码规则进行分析.阻止不合法或不建议的变量命名方式,或给出警告)
3自动单元测试
4根据GUI给出的编译条件和模块名进行编译
5进行功能测试
6打包
7.进行打包测试
8编译成ISO文件.

hongqing.lv
2008-01-10

vcc

Re: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

vcc
“将狗”好,将军的狗,聪明、忠实又可靠,助你成就Web大业! ^_^

Re: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

junyi sun

web2py really rocks!

On Jan 10, 2008 10:22 AM, vcc <[hidden email]> wrote:
"将狗"好,将军的狗,聪明、忠实又可靠,助你成就Web大业! ^_^

Re: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

junyi sun

web2pyTM Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Model-View-Controller framwork?

It is a software engineering design that separates your code for the data representation (model), data presentation (view) and application logic (controller)

Why is web2py better than PHP, Django, Turbogears, Pylons, or Rails?

Try it. You would not trust me any other way.
I will just say that while all these systems are designed for developing web applciations, web2py is a web applications itself, the competitors are not (except Zope). Moreover web2py is the only one that allows you to distribute byte-code compiled versions of your applications and the only one to provide a ticketing system to report errors.

What is the simplest application i can write?

Edit a controller default.py and type in it:

def hello: return dict(message="Hello")

message here is a user defined variables that is being passed to the view.

What about AJAX?

web2py is not an AJAX framework but it works with AJAX frameworks. For examples scriptaculous works great with web2py. You may also use Gluon controllers to handle JSON request/response messages. Gluon also come with some a view called "web2py_ajax.html" included by "layout.html" that provides popup, collapse, fade effects and an "ajax" function that performs can asynchronous gluon connections (see the examples).

Can I change the page layout?

Yes. Views can extend and import other views in a tree like structure. The root of the tree is what we call a layout view. It is just an HTML file that you can edit as any other view using the administrative interface.

How do I upgrade from one version to the next?

You just overwrite filed. None of your apps, including the administrative interface and the examples will be updated. If you want to update those. Unzip the new version and move your applicaitons from oldgluon/applications/ to newgluon/applicaitons.

How do I access form variables?

Use request.vars.your_variable both for GET and POST. If you try a variable that is not there, you get None, you do not get an Exception.

How do I access form GET variables only?

Use request.get_vars.your_variable

How do I access form POST variables only?

Use request.post_vars.your_variable

What does a controller function return?

It should return a dictionary containing a definition of those variables you want to pass to the view. By default a function() in controller.py will be renederd by a view called controller/function.html. If this view is not found the generic.html view renders the variables in the dictionary.
A controller function can also return a string. In this case the view is not exected and the string is returned instead.

Can I use web2py with SQLAlchemy?

If you really must, yes, but the database administration part of the administrative interface will not work with it and the automatic generation of forms and tables will not work. You will miss about 50% of what web2py does for you. The web2py ORM was written from scratch in order to provide that functionality and its is faster than SQLAlchmey.

Can I use gluon with Apache?

Yes and you should in a production environment! There are two ways. The easy way: install mod_proxy and send all your requests to the web2py web server. You would put something like this in your /etc/apache2/sites-available/default (some users have reported they also had to install mod_proxy_http to get the code below to work):

NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
<Location "/">
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
ProxyPass http://127.0.0.1:8000/
ProxyPassReverse http://127.0.0.1:8000/
</Location>
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log common
</VirtualHost>

or you can use mod_swgi. web2py is wsgi compliant. This requires that you use the source version of web2py and you read the mod_wsgi documentation.

Can I use gluon with WSGI?

Yes. The handler is in wsgihandler.py in the main web2py folder.

Can I scale web2py to handle very high traffic?

You can deploy multiple installations of web2py behind a NAT server that provides load balancing. The applications/ folder has to be NFS mounted and you need to backup that as well as your database. Do not use sqllite but connect to a postgresql database. Your bottleneck will be the database, as with any other web application. To avoid complications turn the administrative interface OFF when in production (do not give it a password) and set migrate=False.

How can I create and access additional python modules?

Every application folder has a modules subfolder. You can place python modules in there. You can access them from models/views/controllers with

import applications.[youapp].modules.[yourmodule] as [yourmodule]

On Jan 10, 2008 10:55 AM, junyi sun <[hidden email]> wrote:

web2py really rocks!

On Jan 10, 2008 10:22 AM, vcc <[hidden email]> wrote:
"将狗"好,将军的狗,聪明、忠实又可靠,助你成就Web大业! ^_^

Re: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

limodou
新东西啊,有没有人将自身体验后的感受的东西说一说啊。

--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/

Re: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

jiyong wu
既然都是“做简单的事,都不难;做复杂的事,都不容易”,
那还需要看做什么吗?
:)

2008/1/10 wu jiyong <[hidden email]>:
> 既然都是"做简单的事,都不难;做复杂的事,都不容易",
> 那还需要看做什么吗?
> :)

当然要看了,因为选择不仅仅是从难或易上进行的。更多的还是与你要使用的环境,目的,采用框架的流行程度,可参考度来说的。现在就python所使用的GUI框架每种都有一定的流行,也不好说哪个更好。各有各自的特点。

我说的复杂的事,其实还包含你的应用的复杂度,而解决要靠你的设计,只靠框架是不行的。

--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/
meide <<wxPython UI module>>: http://code.google.com/p/meide/
My Blog: http://www.donews.net/limodou

Re: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

xdSu
感觉还是GTK和Qt用起来更舒服一点,界面资源文件更易于管理

TKinter适合小规模的

在 08-1-10,limodou<[hidden email]> 写道:

> 2008/1/10 wu jiyong <[hidden email]>:
> > 既然都是"做简单的事,都不难;做复杂的事,都不容易",
> > 那还需要看做什么吗?
> > :)
> >
> 当然要看了,因为选择不仅仅是从难或易上进行的。更多的还是与你要使用的环境,目的,采用框架的流行程度,可参考度来说的。现在就python所使用的GUI框架每种都有一定的流行,也不好说哪个更好。各有各自的特点。
>
> 我说的复杂的事,其实还包含你的应用的复杂度,而解决要靠你的设计,只靠框架是不行的。
>
> --
> I like python!
> UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/
> meide <<wxPython UI module>>: http://code.google.com/p/meide/
> My Blog: http://www.donews.net/limodou

苍天已死,黄巾当立。岁在甲子,天下大吉。
开源传万世,因有我参与

Re: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

etng
刚刚在看,貌似没有用版本控制系统啊,发布都用手动的,在windows下面看示例代码都说压缩文件有错。离正式使用还有一点路吧。
晚上回去继续观察下,这会儿没法仔细看了,呵呵。

On Jan 10, 2008 12:44 PM, limodou <[hidden email]> wrote:
新东西啊,有没有人将自身体验后的感受的东西说一说啊。

--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/
meide <<wxPython UI module>>: http://code.google.com/p/meide/
My Blog: http://www.donews.net/limodou

http://www.etng.net/blog

Re: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

@@-2
这个有说它为什么能称为 #enterprise# web framework吗

On 1/10/08, etng <[hidden email]> wrote:
刚刚在看,貌似没有用版本控制系统啊,发布都用手动的,在windows下面看示例代码都说压缩文件有错。离正式使用还有一点路吧。
晚上回去继续观察下,这会儿没法仔细看了,呵呵。

On Jan 10, 2008 12:44 PM, limodou <[hidden email]> wrote:
新东西啊,有没有人将自身体验后的感受的东西说一说啊。

--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/" target="_blank">http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/
meide <<wxPython UI module>>: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://code.google.com/p/meide/" target="_blank"> http://code.google.com/p/meide/
My Blog: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.donews.net/limodou" target="_blank">http://www.donews.net/limodou

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.etng.net/blog" target="_blank">http://www.etng.net/blog

RE: 答复: 答复: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

tairan wang
怎么编译成ISO文件? 在Windows下可以吗?

如何用python清空IE的cookie和缓存?

tairan wang
如题!

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

Jiahua Huang
最简单的是调用 mkisofs 命令

On Jan 10, 2008 4:11 PM, tairan wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 怎么编译成ISO文件?

答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 用py开发UI程序首选用什么库?

Handle Huang

单元测试的话完全可以交给curisecontrol来完成,可以使用curisecontrol来完成每日构建

嗯,现在我全部用ant实现的,但是主要是想用py写一个程序能够自动选择发布环境,需要执行的脚本,发布版本信息。项目组希望我能够提供一个UI的程序来管理这些东西。

Re: 如何用python清空IE的cookie和缓存?

liwei
删除IE的缓存目录下面的文件就行了吧。
具体是哪个目录你自己找找吧。

On Jan 10, 2008 4:19 PM, tairan wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 如题!

Jerry Lee
University of Jinan

答复: web2pyTM Enterprise Web Framework

Handle Huang

今天花了点时间看了以下这个的文档,发现它还没有比较完整的开发文档,而且没有交待他所使用的服务器,看了一遍他所有的example感觉开发确实比较方便,但是我找不到他对于app应用的实现机制的文档。从目前来看这个framework还有待观察。这里有人研究过这个东西吗?