website

Andrew Spiers
http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/

The left hand column, under the heading "Download" says:
http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/download/pyblosxom-1.5rc3.tar.gz

but I think pyblosxom 1.5.2 is newer.

Regards,

Andrew

Re: website

will kahn-greene
Doh! You're totally right!

I'll fix that now.

Thank you!

/will

On Thu 29 Mar 2012 02:53:27 AM PDT, Andrew Spiers wrote:

> http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/
>
> The left hand column, under the heading "Download" says:
> http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/download/pyblosxom-1.5rc3.tar.gz
>
> but I think pyblosxom 1.5.2 is newer.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew

tags and users

Joseph Reagle-2

I've had deploying tag support on my todo list for a long time, but I'm
not sure how involved it is. (I use the simple htmlentryparser and I
wonder what kind of support I'd have to add to it?) I went to see what
other people were doing and note the link to "pyblosxom users" is dead.

Re: tags and users

Janis Kracht
Joseph Reagle wrote:
> I've had deploying tag support on my todo list for a long time, but I'm
> not sure how involved it is. (I use the simple htmlentryparser and I
> wonder what kind of support I'd have to add to it?) I went to see what
> other people were doing and note the link to "pyblosxom users" is dead.

Yes, that link is gone. Well, tags worked with an earlier version of
pyblosxom I used.. but I don't use tags any more..

And... is pyblosxom-1.5rc3.tar.gz on the main page the _latest_ version?
I don't think it is :(

Take care,
Janis

Re: website

Janis Kracht
Andrew Spiers <7andrew@...> writes:

> http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/
>
> The left hand column, under the heading "Download" says:
> http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/download/pyblosxom-1.5rc3.tar.gz
>
> but I think pyblosxom 1.5.2 is newer.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew

And still is not updated.. C'mon guys.....:)
The mailing list doesn't seem to be propagating either..

Anyone home? <grin>

Take care,
Janis

Re: tags and users

will kahn-greene
If you're using Pyblosxom 1.5, then it comes with a tags plugin and it's
pretty straight forward to set up. Documentation is here:

http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/1.5/plugins/tags.html

Regarding the "pyblosxom users" link, that gets generated by a pylist
plugin that's in the pyblosxom-web repository. I think that plugin is
broken. I don't feel like fixing it, so instead I commented out the link.

I pushed that change to the site.

/will

On 06/08/2012 08:51 AM, Joseph Reagle wrote:

> I've had deploying tag support on my todo list for a long time, but I'm
> not sure how involved it is. (I use the simple htmlentryparser and I
> wonder what kind of support I'd have to add to it?) I went to see what
> other people were doing and note the link to "pyblosxom users" is dead.

Re: website

will kahn-greene
I changed the download section, so it doesn't require maintenance going
forward. I did that in March, but either I forgot to push the changes or
the site didn't update or something. I'm not entirely sure what happened.

/will