when I click the right button in my slider it moves right, but after once moving right its neither moves right nor left even after clicking the slide left button or slide right button. views.py here is my views file where I have made logic for slid

when I click the right button in my slider it moves right, but after once moving right its neither moves right nor left even after clicking the slide left button or slide right button. views.py here is my views file where I have made logic for slid

Dhruvil Shah
views.py

def index(request):
             allProds = []
catprods = Allmusic.objects.values('category', 'sno')
cats = {item['category'] for item in catprods} for cat in cats: prod = Allmusic.objects.filter(category=cat) n = len(prod) nSlides = n // 4 + ceil((n / 4) - (n // 4)) allProds.append([prod, range(1, nSlides), nSlides])
params = {'allProds':allProds}
return render(request,'index.html',params)

index.html

For More details you can see my stackoverflow page
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64207103/when-i-click-on-slide-button-of-slider-in-my-website-it-only-slides-only-once-an

index.html (4K) Download Attachment