which version do you choose when run django on jython

which version do you choose when run django on jython

赵荣
Hi Dears,

    I am using Jython 2.7b3 and Django 1.5.

    Installed django-jython-1.3 for database backend, and select sqlite3.

    However, when I run django application, it report error:

  File "C:\jython2.7b3_bak2\Lib\site-packages\doj\backends\zxjdbc\sqlite3\base.py", line 108, in __init__
    self.features = DatabaseFeatures()
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

    If I installed django-jython-1.7.0b2, it reports error:

from inspect import getargspec, getcallargs
ImportError: cannot import name getcallargs

    Because inspect.py has no getcallargs function in Jython 2.7b3.

    Is there anyone who uses django on jython? which version do you choose?

Thank you very much.

Re: which version do you choose when run django on jython

Jim Baker-2

You want to run the latest version of Jython trunk for 2.7 along with Django 1.7. Trunk has a number of fixes for Django that landed since beta 3, including for inspect module support of introspecting call args.

We are planning on releasing a preview beta 4 by the end of this week, which avoids having to set up a development environment to build from trunk.

--
- Jim
Jim Baker